A love-hate relationship with your old jewellery and accessories? Seldom wear them anymore, yet too precious to throw?
We get you. Our Jewellery Collage workshop is here to get you out of this fix – Sign up today.
Remember how we did collage out of cut outs when we were kids?
Same goes for Jewellery – we’re applying the same concept of collaging to allow you to upcycle your old jewellery – literally breaking them up, picking parts that you fancy, and re-piecing them with new elements – and voila! You would end up with new pieces hand-made by yourself to bring home at the end of the workshop.
Of course, we would be teaching the basic jewellery making techniques, supplying you with the basic tools and beads for you to mix with your existing accessories parts.
Workshop Sequence (3 hours)
- Introduction to jewellery parts (10 Minutes)
- Jump rings
- Jewellery wires
- Basic jewellery-making techniques (20 Minutes – Hands on)
- Jump ring
- Connecting chains
- Securing ends with crimp
- Design Principles (10 Minutes)
- Colour theory
- Start work! (2 hour 20 Minutes – Hands on)
- Dismantling of old jewellery and making of new pieces
- Consultation and guidance provided
- Light refreshments would be provided
- Wire Cutter
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Jewellery glue
Jewellery parts provided
- Jump rings
- Chains (black, bronze, gold, silver, in various sizes)
- Earring posts
- Earring wires
Date, Price & Registration
- Date: 20 December (2-4pm)
- Workshop limited to 3 participants (first-come-first-serve)
- Price: $55 Nett (inclusive of jewellery parts and loaning of tools)
- Address: Asiawide Building, 5 Pereira Rd, 368025 #03-04
- Interested? Simply email us and we would be in touch very shortly (deposit of $10 to be transferred 5 days before course for registration to be complete)
- Private classes (3-5 participants) can be conducted on separate dates, simply email us.